- On July 1, 1998, all contents of the children with DIABETES web site were moved to the childrenwithdiabetes.com domain. The web server will automatically redirect requests for a file hosted at castleweb.com to the file at childrenwithdiabetes.com.
- At the same time, the "Ask the Diabetes Team" section was completely reorganized. You can use the URL Finder to help you find Diabetes Team questions that are referenced from outside the Children with Diabetes web site.
- Desiree's Web Page is all about Desiree, a young girl from Canada who has diabetes.
- In response to the concerns of many parents, Gales Creek Camp is offering a special program to teach grandparents, babysitters, neighbors and friends about caring for a child with diabetes. The Caregivers Program is in Augst, 1998.
- Camp I.D.D.M. is a free day camp for kids with diabetes in Kearney, Nebraska.
- Teens Pumping It Up: Insulin Pump Therapy Guide for Adolescents is an excellent introduction to pumping insulin.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Government Relations brings us up to date on its legislative activities.
- FDA Approves GlucaGen For Severe Hypoglycaemia And As Radiological Diagnostic Aid
- The Featured Book of the Week is In Control -- A Guide for Teens with Diabetes by Jean Betschart, M.N., R.N., C.D.E. and Susan Thom, R.D., L.D., C.D.E.
- GlucoPilot is diabetes management software for 3Com's Palm device.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:40
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.