- Ramon DeJesus is 10 years old and was diagnosed when he was 2.
- On-line Coloring Books are now available for kids. Have fun and learn about diabetes.
- Compound in meat prevents Type 2 diabetes, study suggests.
- The Diabetic Retinopathy Foundation is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to support research and public awareness which will lead to the prevention of one of the world's major causes of blindness: diabetic retinopathy.
- Consumer's Diabetes Digest is the web site version of Diabetes Digest, a magazine distributed at drug store chains in the United States. The web site contains articles from the print version in English and Spanish.
- Allegiance Healthcare Corporation has become the exclusive distributor of TRANSMEDICA's Laser Lancet® to the U.S. acute care market. TRANSMEDICA has an interesting QuickTime animation on the Laser Lancet® product page.
- Diabetes Home Care is a mail-order provider of diabetes supplies in the United States.
- Sugar Free Racing is the Official Site of the Diabetes Home Care sponsored Sugar Free Racing Team.
- Diabetes Clip Art is available for free from the FIT Foundation.
- The Diabetes Scene is a web site about diabetes with a Canadian flavor.
- The Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) is the first nationwide research study designed to find out whether type 2 diabetes can be prevented through diet and exercise, or medication.
- Diabetic Investor is a new magazine that covers the global market for diabetes care products. The description on the web site indicates that the magazine is aimed at people who are interested in investing in diabetes care companies.
- We review Needles: A Memoir of Growing Up With Diabetes by Andie Dominick, an extraordinary new book.
- A new version of the SugarDay diabetes management software for the Psion 3a PDA is available in both English and German.
- Shortcut Chocolate Mousse makes a wonderful and quick dessert.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:29
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.