- Craig Matthews is doing pretty well.
- Bonnie Clark writes about My Sister Chantelle.
- Damon Vailati is 22 years old and is currently a personal trainer and aspiring fitness model.
- JDF announces new multimillion-dollar center to create a fast track for diabetes cure focused on islet cell transplantation.
- The American Diabetes Association is conducting a Diabetes '98 Candidate Survey to help raise awareness among Congressional candidates about the need to make finding a cure for diabetes a national priority.
- The "I Can't Believe This Has No Sugar" Cookbook is a must for cooks who prefer recipes that do not contain artificial sweetners.
- MiniMed Texas contains information on upcoming MiniMed Pump Club Meetings, pump user tips, and helpful information.
- The Centers for Disease Control urges everyone with diabetes to get a flu shot.
- Diabetes Monitor advises when to refer to an endocrinologist.
- The Dermatology Online Journal has information about Diabetic Hand Syndrome.
- Senate Subcommittee Approves Historic Increase for Medical Research; Bill Would Set Stage for NIH Doubling Over 5 Years, according to JDF.
- AIDA on-line is an educational simulator of insulin and dietary adjustment in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM). This is an on-line version of the AIDI computer simulation of simulator of insulin and dietary adjustments in Type 1 patients.
- The Diabetes Health Economics Study Group seeks to enhance communication about economic issues in diabetes care, and establish collaborative efforts in the reporting and dissemination of diabetes economics research.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Needles: A Memoir of Growing Up With Diabetes by Andie Dominick.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:29
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.