- Betsy Sale writes about her daughter Stephanie's use of an insulin pump.
- Brenda Richardson has Type 2 and her daughter has MODY. She's looking for other parents who have kids with MODY to share experiences and ideas.
- In the past two weeks, we've shipped almost 15,000 brochures and cards to visitors around the world. If you like children with DIABETES and want an easy way to share the site with friends, we'll mail you our brochures and cards -- free!
- children with DIABETES now features a Reader Poll. This week's poll is about which blood test meter you use most. Please take a minute to add your vote.
- The Yorkhill Diabetes Service cares for almost 400 childrnen with diabetes in Glasgow, Scotland.
- The American Diabetes Association has Questions and Answers about the United Kingdom Prospective Diabetes Study (UKPDS) which confirmed the benefits of tight control for people for Type 2 diabetes.
- Are you interested in becoming a private pilot? Read Medical Certification of Insulin Using Diabetic Applicants from the Federal Aviation Administration.
- The Diabetes Angel Network needs your help in gathering information about free or low-cost blood glucose testing meters and diabetic supplies.
- The Diabetes Friends Action Network Kids Website was made for children with diabetes, so they can have a place on the web to not only find out about diabetes but have some fun.
- Taming the Diabetes Dragon by Anne Dennis is a wonderful story for young kids with diabetes.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Sweet Kids: How to Balance Diabetes Control & Good Nutrition with Family Peace by Betty Page Brackenridge, MS, RD, CDE & Richard R. Rubin, PhD, CDE
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:29
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.