- Chat room users are encouraged to try a new way to access the chat rooms that should offer better performance.
- MiniMed Inc. Announces FDA Panel Meeting For Continuous Glucose Monitoring System To Treat Diabetes.
- Aradigm Initiates Phase II Testing of Inhaled Insulin in the United States.
- Inhaling instead of injecting insulin reports on a small study performed at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Last week's poll asked readers at what age they or their child were diagnosed. This week's poll asks readers where your child performs blood tests while at school.
- The Featured Book of the Week is The Sun, The Rain, and The Insulin: Growing Up With Diabetes by Joan MacCracken, M.D.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:30
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.