- John Ratzenberger offers his first Message From the Chairman.
- March 1999 was our busiest month ever. Children with Diabetes received 2.5 million hits, delivered 851,000 pages, and hosted over 131,000 visitor sessions from 113 countries. Our web site access statistics are available for you to see.
- Julian Lamb says that being high is like having a T-Rex inside of him.
- Charlene Mann writes about her son Julian and why she wants a cure.
- Get your Humpty Dombrowski Hat at the Online Store and help support Children with Diabetes.
- Camps for kids with diabetes with updated information for the 1999 camping season include:
- Camp Hickory Hill in Columbia, Missouri, for children with diabetes.
- Camp Hodia is Idaho's camp for children with diabetes.
- Children's Diabetes Camp at Glacier View Ranch in Ward, Colorado, offers kids from Colorado an unparalleled camping experience.
- Clinical trial of a new immunosuppresive agent to treat new onset Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- We're running a survey about how friends of teens with diabetes make it easier and harder to care for their diabetes.
- Diabetes of the old and slow is now a worry for children, reports the Philadelphia Enquirer.
- Olympic gold and silver medalist Gary Hall Jr. has been diagnosed with diabetes.
- De Bron Sugarfee sells sugar free candies in Europe.
- Sugar-Free Cherry Cream Pie makes an excellent dessert treat.
- Last week's poll asked readers about what kind of information or features they would like to see in Children with Diabetes. This week's poll asks who provides assistance in the care of your child's diabetes while your child is at school.
- The Featured Book of the Week is The Sun, The Rain, and The Insulin: Growing Up With Diabetes by Joan MacCracken, M.D, an excellent book about diabetes set at a diabetes summer camp.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: jueves agosto 29, 2002 20:59:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.