- Meg is a 12 year old girl diagnosed in May 1999.
- Robin O'Callaghan shares what's it's like to have a child with diabetes from infancy.
- In June 1999, we published 150 answers to questions sent to the Diabetes Team, bringing our published total to 3,746. What's your question?
- We report on research and poster presentations from the 59th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- Study examines Use of Insulin Pump Therapy at Night Only for Pre-Teen Children with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Study Examines Intensive Therapy and Children.
- Science News Online reports on a Finnish study, reported at the 1999 ADA Scientific Sessions, linking cow's milk to increased risk of Type 1 diabetes.
- JDF reports first Children's Congress is an unprecedented success.
- Make plans to attend the Diabetes Research Institute "A World of Hope" Conference in October 1999 to learn about the latest research into a cure.
- "Silent Diabetes": A Hidden Stage Of Type 1? is from the June 1999 issue of Diabetes Forecast.
- PBS Healthweek featured stories about people with diabetes during the last week of June 1999.
- The 17th International Diabetes Federation Congress will be held from November 5-10, 2000 in Mexico City.
- Insulin Infusion Specialties (1-800-838-7867) carries a great variety of pumping supplies and has a special Pump Buddies program to help potential pump wearers connect with people already wearing a pump.
- Last week's poll asked readers whether they carry medical identification products. This week's poll asks readers about ways they can contact their diabetes team.
- We review Clinical Management of the Child and Teenager with Diabetes by Leslie Plotnick, M.D. and Randi Henderson.
- The Featured Book of the Week is The "I Can't Believe This Has No Sugar" Cookbook by Deborah E. Buhr.
- children with DIABETES was selected as an Ask Jeeves Silver Platter Site.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:31
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.