Of Continuing Interest
- The Collection for Russia is planning a new shipment on August 5, 1999.
New This Week
- Brittany Lee was diagnosed in July 1999, right after her first birthday.
- Chelsea is 12 and was diagnosed in January 1999.
- Vikki is 12 and has 5 guinea pigs and a cat.
- Diabetes Management at School provides detailed instructions and forms to help your child at school.
- Join us for a special chat session on insulin pumps and kids on Monday, August 2, at 9:00 pm Eastern Time, hosted by diabetes nurse specialist Steph Schwartz.
- The Famous Diabetics Page contains names of celebrities and other famous people who have or had diabetes.
- Diabetic campers discover they are not alone.
- JDF Leads Stem Cell Research Debate on Capitol Hill.
- Appropriations Bills Delayed; JDF Volunteers Being Heard.
- The Los Angeles Times reports that Rare Diabetes Can Disable in a Moment.
- The Children's Institute is a rehabilitation facility and school for children and young adults with disabilities.
- Last week's poll asked readers how often they use diluted insulin. This week's poll asks readers whether they ever inject through clothing.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Insulin-Dependent Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Adults by Ragnar Hanas, M.D.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:31
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.