- Sarah is in seventh grade. She and her brother have diabetes.
- Caleb was diagnosed the day after his first birthday.
- Riley is almost five and is starting on the pump soon.
- Kacie is in first grade and lives in Texas.
- Camps for kids with diabetes that have updated information include:
- Camp Hickory Hill in Columbia, Missouri, offers a great camping experience for children with diabetes.
- Camp Midicha serves kids with diabetes in Michigan.
- We review the new Amira AtLast blood glucose meter.
- Islet Sheet Medical reports on continued progress of their bio-artificial pancreas work in a dog.
- The link between milk and diabetes is reviewed in a recent study.
- Diabetes Interview reports on Insulin Outside America.
- Coke recalls 2 Liter bottles of Diet Coke in New York because it contains Coca-Cola Classic.
- The DFAN Kids Diabetes Page has been updated and includes the Writing Contest Winners.
- The ADA's "Sweet Kids" are going to Smartplay-USA in Towne Square Mall in Vestal, New York from 7-9pm on May 19, 2000.
- Last week's poll asked readers if they've ever given the wrong insulin dose. This week's poll asks readers if they've ever shared medical information they found on the Internet with their Diabetes Team.
- The Featured Book of the Week is The Dinosaur Tamer and Other Stories for Children with Diabetes by Marcia Levine Mazur, Peter Banks and Andrew Keegan.
- Our overview of insulin is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:33
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.