- Families attending the First Annual Children With Diabetes Foundation Annual Family Gathering should read the updated information about the trip.
- Amber is in seventh grade and has her own diabetes web site.
- The Circle of Life Camp is sponsoring the First Annual Motorcycle-a-thon to Benefit Children with Diabetes.
- The Continuous Glucose Monitoring System: "What you don't know can hurt you."
- Cygnus anticipates general release of GlucoWatch in late 2000 or early 2001.
- Beneficial Effects of High Dietary Fiber Intake in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Study reviews role of dental professional in diabetes care.
- Study reviews preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care of diabetic patients.
- The Type 2 Family: A Setting for Development and Treatment of Adolescent Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Study shows that adults with Type 2 diabetes do suffer from DKA.
- Oralgen (Oralin in Canada) is an oral insulin currently undergoing Phase II clinical trials.
- Juvenile Diabetes Resolution Introduced on House Floor.
- The ADA brings us up to date on its advocacy efforts.
- The National Diabetes Center is a patient advocacy group for physicians.
- Free Medical Journals Site has links to many medical journals, some of which publish articles about diabetes.
- Last week's poll asked readers how satisfied they are with the diabetes care their children receive while at school or daycare. This week's poll asks readers how far they travel to visit their diabetes team.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Diabetes Care for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers: A Reassuring Guide by Jean Betschart, C.R.N.P., C.D.E.
- Links to Non-Profit Organizations are Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at children with DIABETES.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:33
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.