- Colton is three years old and was recently diagnosed.
- Abby is 23 months old and was diagnosed in July 2000.
- Christian just received a pancreas transplant to cure his Type 1 diabetes.
- The ADA has information about Discrimination and School
- Treat Me To A Cure is a Halloween campaign by the Diabetes Research Institute to raise money for research.
- On Wednesday, August 30 we held a special chat about Pancreas Transplants.
- Newsweek magazine calls diabetes an American Epidemic.
- Use of cod liver oil during pregnancy associated with lower risk of Type I diabetes in the offspring.
- The European Association for the Study of Diabetes reports on the The 25th Anniversary of the Discovery of Islet Cell Antibodies.
- Excess blood sugar may boost free-radical production.
- Study finds that in patients with type 2 diabetes, the risk of diabetic complications was strongly associated with raised blood pressure.
- Study reviews the predictors of glycemic control in children with Type 1 diabetes.
- Diabet.ru is a Russian-language web site about diabetes.
- DiabetologNytt is the Swedish-language web site of the Swedish Association for Diabetology. Many articles in their Diabetes Update are also in English.
- The World Health Organization has published Guidelines for Drug Donations.
- Wal-Mart, Novo Nordisk Introduce Co-Branded Insulin.
- New A1c At HomeTM Mail-In Lab Test for Diabetes Management Now Available to Consumers.
- Unique Mail-In Test to Screen Diabetics for Kidney Dysfunction Cleared by FDA for Marketing.
- Last week's poll asked readers about the lancets that they use for finger stick blood testing. This week's poll asks readers if they are interested in a Web-based tool to help them analyze their blood sugar readings.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Clinical Management of the Child and Teenager with Diabetes by Leslie Plotnick, M.D. and Randi Henderson.
- Our Schools Database is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the web site. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail
Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at the web site.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:42
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.