July 14-17, 2004
Sheraton Universal, Universal City, California
Come early and participate in a Focus Group
- We've updated our Rufus pages.
- Summer camps for kids with diabetes that have updated information for the 2004 camping season include:
- Camp Gilbert offers kids in South Dakota a summer camping experience.
- ELA-Max is now known as L.M.X.4 and is used to numb the skin prior to inserting an insulin pump infusion set.
- Psychological impact of childhood islet autoantibody testing in families participating in the BABYDIAB study.
- Clustering of autoimmune disease in parents of siblings from the Type 1 diabetes Warren repository.
- Quantitative Ultrasound Measurements in Children and Adolescents with: Type 1 Diabetes.
- A novel per-oral insulin formulation: proof of concept study in non-diabetic subjects.
- Periodontal health, salivary status, and metabolic control in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Statin treatment and the natural history of atherosclerotic-related diseases: pathogenic mechanisms and the risk-benefit profile.
- The Centers for Disease Control offers guidance on Safe Community Needle Disposal.
- Dreaming of a life without limits.
- Prof developing new way to test blood sugar levels.
- Families in battle for insulin pump action.
- Reality TV fan rallies stars for good cause.
- Friends with Diabetes, an organization that offers advice on Jewish living for people with diabetes, has an updated Pesach booklet.
- Last week's poll asked readers if their diabetes team has discussed the benefits of ACE inhibitors with them. This week's poll asks readers what their biggest challenge is with their diabetes team.
- FreeStyle Flash blood glucose monitoring system. Now test with the world's smallest meter! Free when you purchase a minimum of 50 FreeStyle test strips! Free Data Cable for your computer via mail in offer. Please visit Diabetic Express to see our complete line of over 1000 other Diabetes supplies. Diabetic Express is the proud Online Store partner of Children with Diabetes.
- The Featured Book of the Week is Rufus Come Home by Kim Gosselin.
- Our Report from CWD's Texas 2004 Conference is Worth a Look.
Watch for the indicator throughout the web site. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Receive the What's New page via E-mail Receive an e-mail copy of the What's New page each Sunday evening by visiting the What's New Subscription Page and filling out the registration form. It's that easy to stay informed about what's new at the web site.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:02
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.