Worth a Look from 1999
With over 14,700 pages of content on a great variety of topics related to diabetes, these links can help you find areas of the site you might have missed, but that are worth a look.
- Parents' Voices (26 Dec 1999)
- Friends database (19 Dec 1999)
- Readers' Favorite Recipes (12 Dec 1999)
- Immunizations and Type 1 Diabetes (5 Dec 1999)
- Computerizing Your Meter (28 Nov 1999)
- Mailing lists (21 Nov 1999)
- Sugar substitutes (14 Nov 1999)
- How to Say "I Have Diabetes" in Many Languages (7 Nov 1999)
- Presentations About Diabetes (31 Oct 1999)
- Information for Teachers and Child-Care Providers (24 Oct 1999)
- Developmental Issues (17 Oct 1999)
- Bill King's story about the importance of exercise (10 Oct 1999)
- How to say "I Have Diabetes" In Many Languages (3 Oct 1999)
- The Food Guide Pyramid (26 Sep 1999)
- Carbohydrate Counting (19 Sep 1999)
- Our On-Line Coloring Book is great for kids. (12 Sep 1999)
- Arlene Mishanie has written poems about living with diabetes called Sugared Three. (5 Sep 1999)
[ Recent Selections | Selections From 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday February 27, 2014 19:28:21
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.