Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Insulet Has Strong Presence at the International ATTD Congress; Presents Positive Study Results for Its Omnipod Horizon™ Hybrid Closed-Loop System.
- Reduced Time in Hypoglycemia Demonstrated in Tandem Diabetes Care’s Pivotal Trial for the t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with Predictive Low Glucose Suspend Feature; Data to be Presented at ATTD 2018 Conference.
- New Study Demonstrates that DexCom CGM Significantly Reduces Hypoglycaemia in People with Type 1 Diabetes on MDI.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Applies for Health Canada Medical Device License.
- Tackling the Cell Supply Challenge Takes Center Stage in Spain as DRI's Dr. Juan Dominguez-Bendala Discusses Potential Breakthroughs.
- Zealand Pharma's dasiglucagon Phase 2a results at the 11th International Conference on ATTD.
- SFC Fluidics, Inc. Announces Partnership with JDRF to Develop Pod Device for Automated Insulin Delivery.
- JDRF Partners with EOFlow to Develop Wearable Automated Insulin Delivery System for People with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Reports Successful Completion of First Pilot Study Using t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with TypeZero Hybrid Closed Loop Technology and Dexcom G6 Integration; Confirms IDCL Multi-site Study Timeline.
- Abbott's Revolutionary Continuous Glucose Monitoring System, FreeStyle® Libre, Now Available To Medicare Patients.
- Livongo and Lilly Collaborate on Real-World Diabetes Research.
- Companion Medical Announces U.S. Commercial Launch of Smart Insulin Pen System.
- FDA Approves Sanofi's Admelog® (insulin lispro injection).
- Adocia announces positive topline study results comparing ultra-rapid insulin BioChaperone® Lispro with Novolog® and Fiasp® in people with type 1 diabetes. See also French Biotech’s Type 1 Diabetes Candidate Ready to Battle it Out with Big Pharma.
- JDRF Launches Health Insurance Guide to Help People with Type 1 Diabetes Navigate Common Insurance Challenges.
- Over 122,000 Call on JDRF, ADA to Increase Spending on Type 1 Diabetes Cure Research.
- Adocia Reports Topline Results of BioChaperone® Glucagon Phase 1 Study. See also Biochaperone® Human Glucagon: A Stable Solution of Recombinant Human Glucagon.
- AACE and Endocrine Society Collaborate to Address Insulin Affordability and Access.
- Dexcom Announces Development Agreement with Lilly to Integrate Dexcom CGM into Connected Diabetes Ecosystem.
- In Big Win for JDRF’s Coverage2Control Campaign, Anthem Decides to Cover Artificial Pancreas Systems.
- Study Results: Usability of a Predictive Low Glucose Suspend (PLGS) Feature on a Touchscreen Insulin Pump.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Awards $52 Million to Support the Global Platform for the Prevention of Autoimmune Diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday February 21, 2018 18:58:17
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.